If any of these apply to you, then SFA Chapter 45 XLV in Ohio will assist you with membership.
Are you Special Forces Qualified?
Were you ever assigned to a Special Forces unit in a support role?
Were you ever assigned to support an SF Operation?
Fill out application, renewal or transfer form. Bring it to the next meeting, email it or send it via US postal service to SFA Chapter XLV (45), 8226 S. Perimeter Rd., Bldg 933, Columbus, OH 43217-5933. You can send or bring a check made out to SFA Chapter 45 or pay by Paypal below.
- New Member $ 50.00
- Annual Dues: $40.00 thereafter and due no later than 31 Dec of each year.
- If received after 31 Jan: $45.00 ($40.00 Annual Dues and $5.00 Reinstatement Fee).
Membership Year is 1 Jan to 31 Dec. annually.
- Annual Dues $40.00
- Reinstatement $45.00
- Life Membership (Current) $440.00
- Life Membership (Not Current) $475.00
- Life Membership >65 (Current) $320.00
- Life Membership >65 (Not Current) $345.00 $70.00 $275.00
- New Life Member $480.00
- New Life Member >65 $360.00
- Widows/NOK of Members $ 40.00
Why Ohio’s Green Berets join Chapter 45
Members expand their network of friends by meeting new chapter members. SF guys who move to Ohio or neighboring states, recently retire from or end their active military service, and members of the Ohio National Guard’s B/2/19th Special Forces Group are constantly adding new blood to the chapter.
Seeing your old buddies is fun, but making new friends with Green Berets with other experiences is a great opportunity and a good time. It’s a rewarding opportunity because you will find other guys who think the way you do and shared the same gauntlet of selection, training, unit experiences, deployments, and, for many, combat.
We are a local SF Association Chapter in Ohio with meetings and events across the state. Join us and stay connected to your Special Forces Community. Please call or email one of the Points of Contact listed below.
Becoming a Member
To become a member of the SFA, you are required to provide supporting documentation to demonstrate eligibility.
Decade and General Membership
One or more supporting documents must accompany all applications submitted. Examples of documents are:
- DD 214
- Graduation Certificate from SFQC / SFOC
- SF tab orders
- Orders assigning a SF MOS
- And/or assignment orders to a Special Forces Unit.
Supporting documents must accompany all applications submitted. Examples of documents are:
- Assignment orders to an SF Unit or operations in direct support of SF Operations.